Welcome to the wonderful world of announcements! We are announcing the sessions offered this year, and who will be presenting them. As we add sessions, this page will update, so check in from time to time!
You can see the overall Schedule at this link. Note that there may be changes in the schedule.
Check the notes on sessions to see what considerations of age and ability the presenter is considering in their planning.
[sessions presented in alphabetical order by title – click on the title to learn more]
- A PLETHORA OF UNTITLED YOUTH ACTIVITIES
- Biblical Storytelling for Beginners (All ages welcome, though participation will be easier for those who are able to read.)
- BikePacking and Stealth Camping 101 (All ages)
- Engaging Settlers in Solidarity Action with Indigenous Land Defenders
- Gardening is for everyone: Permaculture 101
- Housing Justice and Multi-Tenant Co-operatives – Past and Future
- JourneyDance of Manifestation-Dance Your Dreams into Being
- Like a Tree Planted By Streams of Water: contemplative prayer in the forest (12+)
- Love Tenderly Olympics (All ages)
- Migrant Workers Exploitation: Learn and Act (16+)
- Divy & Dunc’s Digital Daydreams: Visioning New Ministry in the Digital Age
- Playing the Holy Fool (12+)
- Radical Generosity – Giving and the Church (12+)
- Screenprinting – Drop In (All ages)
- Take a SACRED Pause (All ages. Younger children may need an older accompanier.)
- Take To The Streets
- Throwing Hands For Good Discussions
- Ultimate Frisbee!
- Watershed Moments – Learning about the Water Around Us (All ages welcome, though little ones will benefit from being with an older carer.)
- Wet’suwet’en: An Indigenous Community’s Struggle For Justice
- Wool Felt + Weaving